This is a very simple and easy dish to make.
You only need :
- Beef Tongue
- Dark Soy Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- Leeks (for garnish)
And you only have to :
- Put the tongue into a pressure cooker and boil it for ± 20 minutes
- Peel the outer skin and slice the tongue
- Cut the onion and then slice it
- Prepare your pan and add 2 tbsp of oil and 1 tbsp of margarine
- Saute the onion and put the sliced tongue into the pan
- Mix it well and add dark soy sauce.
- Add 1 cup of water, add salt and pepper, and let it boil
- After it boiled, add the cornstarch (you must mix 1 tbsp of cornstarch with water)
- Taste it. if it isn’t sweet enough, you can add more dark soy sauce.
- Place it on a plate and garnish it with leeks
it will look like this :